• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

I've never had to contact their customer service. This compnay has rapidly expanded the last decade so i'm sure its had some growing pains.

The other issue I can imagine is you have budget builders that have a PSA upper on a cheap lower, with a mixed match triger and some other copanies BCG, chinese CH, oh lets add more aftermarket parts and add a folding mechanism for a DI rifle... its just endless with an AR so yea there's probably gong to be some QC issues.

It's kinda like have a Chevy 350 with zero factory chevy parts and then adding other aftermarket chevy parts of an aftermarket block or cylinder heads--yea there's going to be some tolerance issues (and that's going to cause reliabilty issues)

Now for factory complete firearms, I agree with having a good warranty and good customer service. I look forward to shooting my short barrel JAKL and will get back on here when I do with review

And given our choice of restaurants, I’m sure all of us will have a new dilemma in a little while.
I keep hearing about Folks having problems after eating Varsity but I never have that I can remember. I remember going to Atlanta just to eat there growing up and now we have one at North Point (or wherever it’s called?) in Emerson. The wife’s picked up chili dogs 4 times in 2 weeks lol. When I was younger , my goTo was 10 chili dogs , onion rings, and the orange milkshake . And whatever the wife and kids had left lol.

I keep hearing about Folks having problems after eating Varsity but I never have that I can remember. I remember going to Atlanta just to eat there growing up and now we have one at North Point (or wherever it’s called?) in Emerson. The wife’s picked up chili dogs 4 times in 2 weeks lol. When I was younger , my goTo was 10 chili dogs , onion rings, and the orange milkshake . And whatever the wife and kids had left lol.
Whatever happens, it was worth it. There’s some really good folks on this site… PSA lovers or not.

I stay away from the chili, and have had a more harmonious outcome but everything I eat turns to **** anyway

Back
Top Bottom