Fair price for a 3 ton central heat/air unit

I appreciate all the input guys. I honestly had no clue i was getting such a "deal"
They obtained my info to fill out warranty part and assured me i was g2g. Small town long time business who have always taken care of things with the quickness if urgency is required. They replaced a capacitor on a sunday night during china flu pea
They definitely treated you right you stole that system lol!

I’m happy to hear it worked out for you. There are some good businesses out there. For the most part, however, MEP work is wildly overpriced. Always has been.

All come with 5-year P&L warranties but a 10-year warranty is available if you register through your installer- but be sure to follow up and receive all of the issued paperwork for the 10-year warranty. I have a friend in Colquitt, GA who had a Rheem put in and the installer forgot to register for the 10-year warranty. Eight years later, my friend has to pay $2K for a new air handler when it should have been free.

Yeah, if you are down in Moultrie, Ga I bet it is already starting to get warm. My folks lived in Thomasville for a while and it started getting hot in February!! Lol.
Sounds like you did good on your replacement though.

Job has been completed. 14.5 seer Rheem 3 ton unit (heat pump and air handler) for $4150. They put down a new pad to have it all placed on by straw flower bed outside. Installed an ecobee thermostat at my request which raised the price to a tad over 4k(4,142 but i evened it all out to 4,150)
I do appreciate the suggestions on companies to use but im way down here in deep swga where options are limited. Time is/was of the essense as it was nearly 85 degrees outside today per the local 11pm news
You’ve got a very good price. Maybe because they still had the 14 SEER, which is not being manufactured anymore. The new equipment now, they’re all 17 SEER and above.

678-542-8152 been installing and servicing hvac for 8+ years would be happy to give you quote or atleast inform you on the minimum that would need to be done to get you up and running !

Yeah, if you are down in Moultrie, Ga I bet it is already starting to get warm. My folks lived in Thomasville for a while and it started getting hot in February!! Lol.
Sounds like you did good on your replacement though.
85 F in Albany, Ga right now at 2:56 PM 3/26/23

Back
Top Bottom