• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons tickets

Yeah I was looking this morning. Saw $315+ for the nose bleeds...
THVwMs6XpGR14Npgd4hW40ckxRWzz7fXOBDMnII-XhBAvHwR3yOnjjGKfXme7g=w245-h150-1.gif

I was on stubhub.com right after the Cowboys lost, and 300's were going for $225-$275. And I was trying to buy 2 tickets, and they were being sold before I could check out. Now everything is $325+

Whoever sold tickets for $750 in the 139 section is crazy, could have pulled more for that. Friend of mine sold his tickets for $2100 each.

I'm a big Falcons fan and have watched them quite literally for as long as I can remember. However, I hate the Dome and always have. I was at the very first game there and don't have much of an interest in being at the last. I went back in 2012 for both the divisional and NFC Championship. I will admit those games were awesome, but the tickets were maybe $200 each back then. My sister "knows someone" and got 2 tickets for this weekend for a little over $200 each. I'd rather watch at home. We have some friends who can get a suite, but for over $500/each, no thanks.

I'm a big Falcons fan and have watched them quite literally for as long as I can remember. However, I hate the Dome and always have. I was at the very first game there and don't have much of an interest in being at the last. I went back in 2012 for both the divisional and NFC Championship. I will admit those games were awesome, but the tickets were maybe $200 each back then. My sister "knows someone" and got 2 tickets for this weekend for a little over $200 each. I'd rather watch at home. We have some friends who can get a suite, but for over $500/each, no thanks.
You filthy rich guy!

Back
Top Bottom