• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons tickets

I've gotten tickets from work before but no one had any for this game. I'll be having some friends over and save $800 lol. I'll lose it at our poker game hahaha.

That's a good plan. I certainly wouldn't get my money's worth in entertainment for that price. You could throw a heck of a party with money to spare. Heck, you could buy a new TV for the game!

That's a good plan. I certainly wouldn't get my money's worth in entertainment for that price. You could throw a heck of a party with money to spare. Heck, you could buy a new TV for the game!
I'm a Pats fan so if it's the Pats and Falcons for Super Bowl I'll be maxing out some cards and headed to Houston. I'll spend $2500(gotta tell wife she can't go, too expensive:cool:) on those nose bleeds lol.

I'd buy some $200 nose bleeds. I just wanna go see a good game. Have zero interest in game because it's the last game at some. Not paying $3-400 for nose bleeds though.
How can you tell what's going on from the nose bleed seats?

I have a hard time following the game up there...I usually just start bull****ting with the folks around me and forget about the game.

Back
Top Bottom