• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons v Bengals

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
So does anyone want to take this unfortunately raised all my life as a Bengal fan to the game this weekend? I'll pay for my ticket, I just want to go with a fellow ODT brother who maybe a Falcon fan so I can get in and out of the game without getting into an altercation for sporting an AJ Green jersey. (I'm not an obnoxious fan and I always respect another's house.)

Please PM me if you have tickets and are looking for someone to go with or would like to make this young man's season, as it's the only game I'll be hoping to go to in Atlanta this season.

Oh and I'll buy some beer too!
Doug

I'll buy ya a ticket.

If you buy the round trip airline tickets and hotel room...I want my own room as well though.

So does anyone want to take this unfortunately raised all my life as a Bengal fan to the game this weekend? I'll pay for my ticket, I just want to go with a fellow ODT brother who maybe a Falcon fan so I can get in and out of the game without getting into an altercation for sporting an AJ Green jersey. (I'm not an obnoxious fan and I always respect another's house.)

Please PM me if you have tickets and are looking for someone to go with or would like to make this young man's season, as it's the only game I'll be hoping to go to in Atlanta this season.

Oh and I'll buy some beer too!
Doug

Lol. I was a Bengal (or the more traditional pronunciation of "Bungles") fan in my youth when I lived in Louisville and Cincy. Loved to watch Kenny Anderson make those throws.

I'll buy ya a ticket.

If you buy the round trip airline tickets and hotel room...I want my own room as well though.

Tony, I fly free anywhere in the world via Delta, however I typically always drive to Cincinnati regularly because when you do the math, you're only saving about 60 - 90 mins by flying vs driving and I dont have to have my Constitutional rights violated, my body molested by the TSA, a roll of the dice as to whether I make the flight since I fly standby and then the typical crap that goes with baggage handling, checking your firearm, rental cars, etc. So 99% of the time I drive up and I do that monthly.

Tony, I fly free anywhere in the world via Delta, however I typically always drive to Cincinnati regularly because when you do the math, you're only saving about 60 - 90 mins by flying vs driving and I dont have to have my Constitutional rights violated, my body molested by the TSA, a roll of the dice as to whether I make the flight since I fly standby and then the typical crap that goes with baggage handling, checking your firearm, rental cars, etc. So 99% of the time I drive up and I do that monthly.

So what does all that mean?
Are you gonna take me or what?...lol

Back
Top Bottom