• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fall C&R shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a AK74 receiver that I want to do as a RPK.... That work for you???

I can put it together for you if the parts are available and we've been experimenting with making some unavailable parts lately too.

I don't know why it wouldn't go together though.

From the few other gentleman I've spoken with concerning the shoot, the following is what we were thinking firearms wise.

1. All military surplus rifles, bolt or semi-auto
2. Reproduction military surplus rifles(Thompsons, M1A's in GI condition, Stg-44 clones)
3. All military surplus handguns, both semi-auto and revolvers
4. Reproduction military handguns such as GI 1911's from AO, Springfield, etc...
5. All C&R military shotguns
6. Reproduction military shotguns for example Norinco 97 trench gun clones

So basically bring your Mausers, Mosins, Enfields, Swiss Rifles, Garands, 1903's and Variants, M1917's, SVT-40's, Arisaka's Carcano's, SKS'(unless they are tact'd up)

Last edited:
From the few other gentleman I've spoken with concerning the shoot, the following is what we were thinking firearms wise.

1. All military surplus rifles, bolt or semi-auto
2. Reproduction military surplus rifles(Thompsons, M1A's in GI condition, Stg-44 clones)
3. All military surplus handguns, both semi-auto and revolvers
4. Reproduction military handguns such as GI 1911's from AO, Springfield, etc...
5. All C&R military shotguns
6. Reproduction military shotguns for example Norinco 97 trench gun clones

So basically bring your Mausers, Mosins, Enfields, Swiss Rifles, Garands, 1903's and Variants, M1917's, SVT-40's, Arisaka's Carcano's, SKS'(unless they are tact'd up)

I have a K31 I cant bear to shoot... It looks unissued. I have a MN 91/30 sniper I need to zero. I have a PSL I'd like to take out or would that be off the table as well? Just asking... Anyone is welcome to shoot my guns BTW...

I have a K31 I cant bear to shoot... It looks unissued. I have a MN 91/30 sniper I need to zero. I have a PSL I'd like to take out or would that be off the table as well? Just asking... Anyone is welcome to shoot my guns BTW...

The basis of what the round table discussed so far is, if you can't purchase it with a C&R then you shouldn't bring it. The exception to the rule being reproduction firearms that are in spec.

I'll talk to the other guys in the morning and see what kind of leniency they would concede as far as other firearms. I may see if I can get them to give be date for a cut off.

The basis of what the round table discussed so far is, if you can't purchase it with a C&R then you shouldn't bring it. The exception to the rule being reproduction firearms that are in spec.

I'll talk to the other guys in the morning and see what kind of leniency they would concede as far as other firearms. I may see if I can get them to give be date for a cut off.

Thats cool C&R only... I got it. Will you give away a tin of 5.45x39 when Germany wins?? LOL...

Are SKSs or AKs on C&R yet? Maybe I can get a receiver milled up for an RPD by then. Another member bought a kit just to see if I could make it happen. Still in the research phase at this point though.

You still have that awesome hakim? Was really proud of mine till i saw yours....lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom