Family in need GOOD FOR NOW

Every last one of you guys are awesome. I run a small charity for things like this. I am always amazed at our willingness to help others. God's Blessings on each of you.

We finished wrapping everything last night and are about to deliver everything.

uploadfromtaptalk1356367218615.jpg

Enough was given to finish off this moths bills and cover all of next months. There was enough kroger/publix cards given to cover food for a couple of weeks for a family of 6, this is other than the food collected.

I like this "gorilla helping", pick a family and attack! People like this are getting looked over now. They are the ones that were doing just fine 18 months ago, never it crosses folks mind how it could be. There is plenty going on "for the poor". The folks that are at the donation site day after day picking stuff up, they know what to do and how to get by. This has always been my problem with a lot of places that ask for my $$$. It keeps going to the same people that do the same thing and come back for the same handout......over and over never wanting to do anything for themselves. Why should they?

It's good to see we don't need any government to take care of each other. We can manage all on our own. Think about it, you sure wouldn't be a jerk in the community if you knew your "safety net" was the guy you just cut off in traffic.

Here ya go 19kilo, After our talk yesterday about how bad things are, "get this."
Got a call from a friend a little while ago, seeing If I could meet him at the storage unit to use my truck to take some tables up to his church for him.
They were having a luncheon with Santa and had a bigger turnout than expected.
While there I hear Santa in the main room HoHoHo and asking the kids what they wanted for Christmas?
As a few kids were asking for all the latest and greatest,when here she comes.
The cutest little blond headed big blue eyed 5 year old girl in the room.
Here is the part where I wished I hadnt been there.
Santa is talking loud so everyone can hear the jolly in his voice and you can just make out what the kids are saying so everyone was being pretty quiet.
When this little girl gets on Santa's knee You hear Santa say "Ho Ho ,You want to trade me something?"
And then bam you could hear a pen drop.
She say's I want to trade my Christmas toys that you will bring for a Job for my Daddy!
I wish this was a joke with a funny punch, line but it's not.
At that point it wasnt hard to see who her Father was because this man starts to cry and trying to hold back as much as he can.
If that wasn't bad enough Santa starts to have tears running down his face.
And then everyone is starting to sniffle.
This was the kill shot for me, She looks at Santa and says " Why are you crying Santa?" I said to my self OMG where is the door before I turn into a blubering fool in here.?
I told my buddy I couldnt stay to eat that I really have to get out of there, That may sound rude ,but I couldnt handle it.
I now have something in my throat that feels like I swallowed a large chunk of concreat that just will not go down.
God bless all you other guys that gave in this cause to help 19kilo to fulfill his task.
But I am going to bed untill 2013, and have a Merry Christmas.

We finished wrapping everything last night and are about to deliver everything.

View attachment 146016

Enough was given to finish off this moths bills and cover all of next months. There was enough kroger/publix cards given to cover food for a couple of weeks for a family of 6, this is other than the food collected.

I like this "gorilla helping", pick a family and attack! People like this are getting looked over now. They are the ones that were doing just fine 18 months ago, never it crosses folks mind how it could be. There is plenty going on "for the poor". The folks that are at the donation site day after day picking stuff up, they know what to do and how to get by. This has always been my problem with a lot of places that ask for my $$$. It keeps going to the same people that do the same thing and come back for the same handout......over and over never wanting to do anything for themselves. Why should they?

It's good to see we don't need any government to take care of each other. We can manage all on our own. Think about it, you sure wouldn't be a jerk in the community if you knew your "safety net" was the guy you just cut off in traffic.

That's great, hopefully the kids love it........

Here ya go 19kilo, After our talk yesterday about how bad things are, "get this."
Got a call from a friend a little while ago, seeing If I could meet him at the storage unit to use my truck to take some tables up to his church for him.
They were having a luncheon with Santa and had a bigger turnout than expected.
While there I hear Santa in the main room HoHoHo and asking the kids what they wanted for Christmas?
As a few kids were asking for all the latest and greatest,when here she comes.
The cutest little blond headed big blue eyed 5 year old girl in the room.
Here is the part where I wished I hadnt been there.
Santa is talking loud so everyone can hear the jolly in his voice and you can just make out what the kids are saying so everyone was being pretty quiet.
When this little girl gets on Santa's knee You hear Santa say "Ho Ho ,You want to trade me something?"
And then bam you could hear a pen drop.
She say's I want to trade my Christmas toys that you will bring for a Job for my Daddy!
I wish this was a joke with a funny punch, line but it's not.
At that point it wasnt hard to see who her Father was because this man starts to cry and trying to hold back as much as he can.
If that wasn't bad enough Santa starts to have tears running down his face.
And then everyone is starting to sniffle.
This was the kill shot for me, She looks at Santa and says " Why are you crying Santa?" I said to my self OMG where is the door before I turn into a blubering fool in here.?
I told my buddy I couldnt stay to eat that I really have to get out of there, That may sound rude ,but I couldnt handle it.
I now have something in my throat that feels like I swallowed a large chunk of concreat that just will not go down.
God bless all you other guys that gave in this cause to help 19kilo to fulfill his task.
But I am going to bed untill 2013, and have a Merry Christmas.

Damn...thats a rough one.

--
+1 for you kilo

Back
Top Bottom