Cam On front porch of cabin

For size reference there's a 2wd 82 Chevy pickup in the right side of the frame

No bait. These guys are just wandering thru

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_24_juta8u3a.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_24_3enu4yde.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_24_ahejazuh.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_24_a3u7esuz.jpg

Last edited:
I watched him come in on the same trail I used, thought for sure he would bolt at my sent. Walk straight to blind and stuck his head in, 6.8 spc to the head. Blakely ga.

I saw one in what used to be the woods across the street from my house here in Coweta County about 20-25 years ago. Me and a buddy were exploring and looking for good spots for tree stands and came around a bend on the trail and there it was about 30yds away just sitting there like the king of the jungle. We froze in our tracks and watched it for about a minute before it got up and walked off. That rascal wasn't scared of us in the least little bit either, it just looked at us like it would kick both our asses at the same time. It was cool as hell. Not too long after that my wife and I were outside about 10:00 one night saying bye to some friends who had been visiting when one cut loose with that freakin' mating call that sounds like a woman screaming bloody murder. Scared the crap outta all of us, it was up high in the pines but right across the street and LOUD AS HELL. We used to hear them pretty frequently when I was a kid in the 60's.

Back
Top Bottom