• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Farm fresh eggs for Jeddak

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
I know this is probably the most unusual idea thrown out there to raise money for a brother, but I find it fitting in this situation. I met Alex because of duck eggs :) Shelly was allergic to chicken eggs and we struck a deal that I would provide his duck eggs until he could get his flock built back up. The last time I saw Shelly was last year when she came to pick up eggs. Their hens started laying a week or so later.

But, to the point: I will donate all proceeds from our egg sales for the month of July to Alex and his family. Needless to say, this is more for the local boys and girls, but if you are passing through Newnan maybe we can work something out?

Farm fresh chicken eggs are $4 per dozen on the large/ex large or $4 per dozen for an 18 pack of small/mediums. Duck eggs are $8 per dozen.

At this time, I have 10-12 dozen large chicken eggs and 9 dozen duck eggs w/ 30-40 more eggs added daily.

12096061_501034440064638_7116868707789396617_n.jpg
12105890_10156629381730355_2598480823003175447_n.jpg

Been wanting to try some duck eggs. Next time I need to run to Ptree city I will have to hop over and see you. Did I read that right? Suggested minimum donation for a dozen duck eggs is $8. ;)

Been wanting to try some duck eggs. Next time I need to run to Ptree city I will have to hop over and see you. Did I read that right? Suggested minimum donation for a dozen duck eggs is $8. ;)

No sir, that isn't the suggested minimum donation price. That is my normal everyday wholesale price. The only other place in Coweta that sells duck eggs is $10 per dozen and retail pricing is $12 per dozen. Even more in the "organic health foods" markets. :)

I was trying to subtly hint that we could pay more if we wanted to for Jeddak's sake. It's hard to add the proper inflection in type to get that across lol

I was trying to subtly hint that we could pay more if we wanted to for Jeddak's sake. It's hard to add the proper inflection in type to get that across lol

I was hoping that was the case, but am accustomed to defending egg prices too often. Any and all monies donated or used to purchase eggs will go to @Jeddak, one way or the other!!

Back
Top Bottom