favorite carb and why

I vote the holly. I'm running a 650 on my 79 gmc (longblock 350) and haven't had any issues, just a couple easy adjustment's here and there.
Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-21-16.png

You currently have that car???
Nah, I sold it and shipped it to New Zealand about a year ago. Sold them both to fund this one. I like building them more than keeping them. I always sell one to move on to the next, then I end up missing them all. It's a disease really.

1601978_1435173206756676_3836312594580221106_o-2.jpg

Nah, I sold it and shipped it to New Zealand about a year ago. Sold them both to fund this one. I like building them more than keeping them. I always sell one to move on to the next, then I end up missing them all. It's a disease really.

Sounds like me!! I've got completed projects as far away as Japan.

Sounds like me!! I've got completed projects as far away as Japan.
This current build will be staying with me. That is, IF I can get it done. I'm divorced with full custody of my three boys, my youngest has special needs and I have a business to run. So my hot rod building days are over for a while.

Back when I ran carbs, the best I ever had was a holly 750 double pumper on a 57 chevy. Never had a stitch of trouble with it and it outlasted the engine lol.

Ive gone to the darkside, really like fuel injection.

Back
Top Bottom