• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2007-2013 GMC Denali front door creak and now stuck open. This appears to be the cheapest and fastest permanent fix for this problem.

I've done stuff like that.

Many vehicles & other thins come with extra-complicated components based on questionable engineering (design) and marginal quality of execution (build) that fail IRL.

Sometimes I'll try to redo what the factory should've done from the start ,

and other times I'll just rip it all out and live without.

Or Jerry-rig my own substitute system.

I’ve found it better, easier, and less stressful to just not buy any GM product.
LOL, now wayaminuit, some of their stuff is good....... I gots a truck I've been driving for 22yrs now. Nothing to complain too much about yet. A speaker and 2 switches. The other 2 repairs where under warranty, small stuff. I think it was an O2 sensor and a steering shaft, it rattled and was a recall

LOL, now wayaminuit, some of their stuff is good....... I gots a truck I've been driving for 22yrs now. Nothing to complain too much about yet. A speaker and 2 switches. The other 2 repairs where under warranty, small stuff. I think it was an O2 sensor and a steering shaft, it rattled and was a recall
Better hang on to that one.
I’m kinda biased from having watched those folks ‘assemble‘ them at the old B-O-P plant when it was in Doraville.

Better hang on to that one.
I’m kinda biased from having watched those folks ‘assemble‘ them at the old B-O-P plant when it was in Doraville.
I can't remember having a bad GM product. But that said, most were from the 60s and 70s. My truck is the only new GM I've ever bought

Back
Top Bottom