• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal AE 42 gr 22lr copper plated suppressor ammo?

I just picked up 500 rounds of this stuff and wondering the same thing. I purchased it to shoot through my YHM Wraith 22 . It's a sealed can and it's not worth sending it for a recore if it gets full of lead.

I've got some coming from Midway. Should be here Monday. But I don't expect to have possession of my 22 can for a few more weeks.

From what I read on arfcom, after 500 rounds of this stuff the guys can came apart with no effort and had no signs of leading. I ordered two bricks from Wideners yesterday. It was limit 10 bricks, wishing I had ordered 10.

From what I read on arfcom, after 500 rounds of this stuff the guys can came apart with no effort and had no signs of leading. I ordered two bricks from Wideners yesterday. It was limit 10 bricks, wishing I had ordered 10.

Nice. I love fiocchi subsonic . That stuff is super quiet but I have not seen any for sale in a long time.

Is it actually plated or just that ultra thin playing that Remington golden bullet has?

I got 500rds coming. Also it is labeled 45gr but I hear most bullets weigh close to 42gr

Maybe it's me, but I prefer a little higher quality of subs. But I'm a .22 snob and will pay for Eley Tenex if I have something that will shoot it.

All of that being said, I'm curios to see how this 42gr stuff does.

Back
Top Bottom