• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FedEx is ****

Laffin at all you guys whining about FedEx, UPS, USPS. They don't give a damn about you or your package. Small package shipping is so damn cheap and low profit no one cares. I know we are usually talking about gun related products here but 99% of package or e-commerce shipping is disposable Chink poop in a box. It is treated accordingly.

My Fedex delivered package yesterday. My mail box is 500 ft away from the front door. No gate. No dog.
Occasionally, I’ll get a picture from Amazon showing where the delivery person left my package. It’s like “Here’s where we threw your package. It may or may not be there when you get home because we’re too lazy to deliver it to the front porch, so if it gets stolen, it’s on you for having such a big yard and long driveway, b1tch.”

I haven't got anything by UPS in a long time and I truthfully haven't had much trouble out of FedEx. My local post office has been here and there, delivering to the wrong address ; I made a new friend a few miles down the street by dropping off his packages that came to my house a couple times. Found out that there are some RedNecks that live in swanky neighborhoods.

I was in a local gun store the other day. The owner showed me a UPS delivered package that was supposed to contain 500 rounds of pistol ammo. Somebody somewhere along the delivery chain had cut the packing tape on the end of the box, pulled the flap out, removed 400 rounds of the ammo and put an industrial water sprinkler pipe coupling (this one) in the box to give it some weight, and put a small piece of packing tape on the cut site to cover their tracks.

s-l400.jpg

He told me that every package they have gotten recently from UPS and FedEx containing ammo had been opened along the way and some of the ammo stolen. He also stated that not a single USPS ammo delivery had come up short so far........But I know, I know, we are supposed to hate all mail carriers. :Cry:

How is he getting live ammo through USPS?

It's not supposed to accept live ammo.

I haven’t had a 2 day AIR package arrive in under 5 business days in months.

I’ll happily pay more to AVOID FedEx.... and I’d strongly consider USPS over them.

I haven’t had a 2 day AIR package arrive in under 5 business days in months.

I’ll happily pay more to AVOID FedEx.... and I’d strongly consider USPS over them.
I wish I was given the option. I ordered on Gunbroker and was given no delivery option other than a flat rate 15 dollar option. I usually get everything overnighted.

Back
Top Bottom