• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FedEx is ****

I was in a local gun store the other day. The owner showed me a UPS delivered package that was supposed to contain 500 rounds of pistol ammo. Somebody somewhere along the delivery chain had cut the packing tape on the end of the box, pulled the flap out, removed 400 rounds of the ammo and put an industrial water sprinkler pipe coupling (this one) in the box to give it some weight, and put a small piece of packing tape on the cut site to cover their tracks.

s-l400.jpg

He told me that every package they have gotten recently from UPS and FedEx containing ammo had been opened along the way and some of the ammo stolen. He also stated that not a single USPS ammo delivery had come up short so far........But I know, I know, we are supposed to hate all mail carriers. :Cry:

That sucks!!

Some steel targets I ordered weeks ago, the package finally arrived. Damaged. One 2/3rd scale IDPA target missing. Retaped, but the idiot left the label intact. It clearly indicates the weigh at 57 lbs. That's the weight of two targets. Claim is being filed by seller and he's reshipping. Oh well, another 3 - 4 week wait.
20210426_165151.jpg

Some steel targets I ordered weeks ago, the package finally arrived. Damaged. One 2/3rd scale IDPA target missing. Retaped, but the idiot left the label intact. It clearly indicates the weigh at 57 lbs. That's the weight of two targets. Claim is being filed by seller and he's reshipping. Oh well, another 3 - 4 week wait.
View attachment 3241387

Ok wow! I always do my shipping with my local post office and also received items from amazon and luckily i have no had the disadvantage of having my mail brought to me like that. Sucks you got to go through that man!

Ordered 15 parts from RockAuto last week. 4 showed up today (3 days late) and its showing all items delivered. The box was non-existent. Fedex delayed and "relabeled" my package in Kennesaw and I received 4 parts wrapped in two pieces of cardboard. What a joke...

I Fedexed “machined metal parts’ from myself to myself. Insured and to be delivered today. I waited all day for the delivery. When I called asking about it. It’s in Austell. Not out for delivery.

“if you needed it today, why didn’t you pay to have it delivered earlier”. Because you promised to deliver it today. If you had told me that today really meant tomorrow, I would have.

I waited all day at the house for my package to arrive. I am flying out of state at 0800 tomorrow.

I Fedexed “machined metal parts’ from myself to myself. Insured and to be delivered today. I waited all day for the delivery. When I called asking about it. It’s in Austell. Not out for delivery.

“if you needed it today, why didn’t you pay to have it delivered earlier”. Because you promised to deliver it today. If you had told me that today really meant tomorrow, I would have.

I waited all day at the house for my package to arrive. I am flying out of state at 0800 tomorrow.
I've heard that once you know the package is in the black hole of Austell, you have only a 18.75% chance of getting it.

Back
Top Bottom