• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback?!

Been my experience many times and I don't sell that much. I also had a seller ghost on me after I said I would take it. He said he would get back to me the next day with a time and place. Hung around all day, never heard from him. My ignore list keeps growing. The ODT is becoming a spooky place

I've been burned a few times by people saying they'll take something then ghosting, never left negative feedback. Today at 11:21 a guy with 14 positive, and zero negative PM'd me asking if I'd take a certain price for my Glock. Title of his PM was "Offer", I told him I'd do it. PM'd him throughout the day to set up the deal with ZERO response even though he's been on/off all day/night. How long do you guys usually wait before leaving bad feedback??? I had another buyer lined up who already bought a gun while I sat around like a fool today holding this one...
You must give the guy the benefit of the doubt... It's possible he has been abducted by aliens who used his account login to cover the fact that he is in fact being repeatedly probed on the mother ship. And enjoying it.

You must give the guy the benefit of the doubt... It's possible he has been abducted by aliens who used his account login to cover the fact that he is in fact being repeatedly probed on the mother ship. And enjoying it.

There are at least a dozen Russians posting here. Probably one of them. :thumb:

Nostrovia !

Back
Top Bottom