• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback

bigjim2

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
179   0
Reaction score
why do some traders chose not to supply feedback after a transaction? Even after a great exchange, where I leave positive feedback for them and ask if the other trader would do the same?

why do some traders chose not to supply feedback after a transaction? Even after a great exchange, where I leave positive feedback for them and ask if the other trader would do the same?

I always leave feed back. I they don't leave feed proper feed back after a few days of the transaction I always send them a PM and ask them if they don't mind to leave me some proper feed back. If they go ghost I just remove my feed back like BIKER13 BIKER13 has stated. I don't think I have ever had to remove feed back though.

It happens. Just happened to me the other day. Good transaction, both of us parted ways saying we'd leave the other one positive feedback. I'm the only one who held up my end.

When I used to sell on eBay back in the day it happened all the time too. I'd say I'd get one person out of 10 leaving feedback. Hurts your seller rating on there too when you show all those transactions with no feedback. I'd always leave positive. Nothing you can do about it.

I always leave feed back. I they don't leave feed proper feed back after a few days of the transaction I always send them a PM and ask them if they don't mind to leave me some proper feed back. If they go ghost I just remove my feed back like BIKER13 BIKER13 has stated. I don't think I have ever had to remove feed back though.
Yes I actually look at feedback of traders before I engage. I would assume so do others? I’ve had it happen about 4-5 times even after a kind message reminder. I understand some people can’t be bothered but it is an important part of our Trader community.

Yes I actually look at feedback of traders before I engage. I would assume so do others? I’ve had it happen about 4-5 times even after a kind message reminder. I understand some people can’t be bothered but it is an important part of our Trader community.

I completely agree. It should not be hard to leave appropriate feedback ,but some people forget and others just don't seem to care

Back
Top Bottom