• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill & government should prevent from owning guns"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I steped off plane in SanDiego. Protesters shouting. Baby killers & spiting. On Us and signs in yards said Sailors .Soldiers & Dogs keep off grass. U will b prosecuted or shot

A Product of your location at that time.
Come on San Andreas Earthquake!!
Please give all Military personnel on the Left side of the line 24 hrs notice

She is a sick women. She is the face of tyranny.

You are correct....

C.S. Lewis said:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

Last edited:
I spent four years in the Marine Corps many years ago. I am a veteran, and modestly proud of my rather unmemorable service.

Following that, I did another twenty-eight years as a federal law enforcement type. The result of that service is an honorable retirement, with annuity pay, AND rights under H. R. 218, aka Title 18, U. S. Code, section 926C which gives me universal (more or less) concealed weapons carry. I've been doing that for two years since I retired. (I am modestly proud of that rather unmemorable service as well.)

In all that time, I've never shot the wrong person, never shot anyone for fun, and never shot anyone for personal reasons - in spite of some severe temptations which no doubt are common to all.

I am by no means unique in this regard. There are many other veterans - male and female - who have had similar careers with similar results.

A blanket injunction against all veterans is going to be hard to justify.

What did you do in federal law enforcement? I am interested in becoming a US marshall one day. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom