• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill & government should prevent from owning guns"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butch Napolitano has the experience and training to be a lesbian prostitute, but she isn't one, is she...is she?

Her and the one Obama appointed to the Surpreme Court both are, even Ray Charles could see that ! Hillary (Sec. of State), is well known to be Bi-Sexual in her inner-circle, along with quite a few others in his administration, so now you know what he prefers. Lord only knows what his wife Michelle is ????

That witch is bat**** crazy!!! My youngest son is an Iraq War Veteran and there ain't a damn thing wrong with him, he knew full well what he was getting himself in to when he joined up and when he came back from Iraq I spent a lot of time with him just to see if I could spot any adverse behavior and he was and still is just damn fine!!!!! That ***** can go straight to hell and kiss my ass!!! PTSD has been around since the first time anybody went through a traumatic experience, somebody just came up with that term for it in the last 20 years or so. They used to call it "shell shocked" before that.

Why don't she just come out and say she is scared of Vets. She knows that we have taken an oath to "Defend the Constitution from enemy's foreign and domestic" These Liberals need to get guns out of the hands of the ones they fear the most. Well I'm here to tell ya it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN FEINSTEIN! :mad:

you nailed it.... they are scared of vets and they know the vets will put up the biggest fight when it comes time to turn the guns in. they will make examples of the defiant ones and give them free room and board at the local FEMA resort camp.... while the sheep tremble in fear and fall in line..... welcome to our future.

****ing awesome!!! unfortunatly shes not crazy, she just knows the curret situation of the country and doesnt want guns in the hands of civilians(especialy ex-military) when it goes to ****

Yeah she is crazy, crazy as hell if she thinks she's gonna get weapons confiscated from battle hardened Veterans. I know plenty of em' and believe me when I tell ya, they ain't giving up squat!

Yeah she is crazy, crazy as hell if she thinks she's gonna get weapons confiscated from battle hardened Veterans. I know plenty of em' and believe me when I tell ya, they ain't giving up squat!

A-F***ing-men! I've served my country, been to Iraq, and been diagnosed with PTSD. I'm not crazy, psychotic, or mentally impaired. I ain't giving up my guns, my right to own them, or my right to continue purchasing them, without a fight. The biggest concern for most people with severe cases of PTSD is suicide. Someone who is truly suicidal is going to use whatever means necessary to accomplish that goal, whether a gun is present or not. A lot of cases of PTSD are not very severe. All it takes now days to get diagnosed with PTSD is a few bad dreams and some insomnia or just the slightest bit of depression.

Last edited:
I remember when I steped off plane in SanDiego. Protesters shouting. Baby killers & spiting. On Us and signs in yards said Sailors .Soldiers & Dogs keep off grass. U will b prosecuted or shot

She is a moron and will continue to say incredibly stupid stuff, no news here. Her rants do more to energize normal people so she actually helps the cause. My SIL is a combat vet and has owned and used guns since he was maybe 5, good luck taking his guns (or his family's guns in WV)...

yeah she is nuts but the really sad and dangerous thing is she continues to be elected to office.. just what types of idiots are doing that?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom