• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill & government should prevent from owning guns"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read an interesting fictional cop book. The cops were complaining that the gang-bangers were enlisting in the military, going off to war and receiving all kinds of combat training and experience. And then coming home and re-joining their gangs. Thank you for your service, but that is a scary thought. FICTION ONLY???

60 min. or 48 hrs. did a story on this several years ago. The Army lowered their standards and was accepting people charged with gang related crimes. In the story was where two enlisted gang members killed their DI and one returning vet gang member killed a couple cops. There was security video where that guy used move and fire techniques he learned in the military. It seemed the story was done to try to get the military to raise their standards again and not attack vets.

Let's not forget that this sort of thing may not require a bill.

The VA is ultimately under the command of our favorite commie-in-chief. I have heard that they are already planning on "reviewing" cases of former service members who have any form of PTSD or have ever seen a DR to treat any form of anxiety or some such. Supposedly, a board of VA people will just decide whether that person can own guns anymore-and send out letters to those who can't.

Personally, I think Obama's strategy is to set up a situation where some folks will fight back. They can hold those people up as examples of why we "need" more anti-gun laws.

-Guys- We are simply dealing with a different kind of politician. This man doesn't give a **** about anyone or anything but himself. He sure seems to be setting us up for something real ugly. II thought I had seen disgraceful and deplorable before, but arbitrarily stripping gun rights away from our vets is a surprise-even for this **** stick.

Maybe it's been said but I read the thread so pardon me if I'm repeating another point.

This seems like a bold attempt to disarm Our Nations most experienced gun owners and marksmen. Once our combat veterans are diarmed, the resistance 'they' will face from the remaining population will be that much less.

I spent four years in the Marine Corps many years ago. I am a veteran, and modestly proud of my rather unmemorable service.

Following that, I did another twenty-eight years as a federal law enforcement type. The result of that service is an honorable retirement, with annuity pay, AND rights under H. R. 218, aka Title 18, U. S. Code, section 926C which gives me universal (more or less) concealed weapons carry. I've been doing that for two years since I retired. (I am modestly proud of that rather unmemorable service as well.)

In all that time, I've never shot the wrong person, never shot anyone for fun, and never shot anyone for personal reasons - in spite of some severe temptations which no doubt are common to all.

I am by no means unique in this regard. There are many other veterans - male and female - who have had similar careers with similar results.

A blanket injunction against all veterans is going to be hard to justify.

According to the article... us retirees dont have any issues!!! thats right.. we're sane and all you guys who got out
after a couple years are crazy as $hit house rats!! I always thought that was the case, but now with F'ing Einstein
backing me up.. I cant be wrong,... in fact its the truth as I understand the need for expression is the mentality
that permeates through todays society with an initial thought and demonstrates that what we have all been enjoying
in what you and I believe to be about when we're talking with each other on certain issues, I dont know where she
got her facts from but they have to be correct since she is on the correctleft coast and we know that everything
they do there is always perfect.. akkk.... owwww... what the heck!!!!... owwww... help... OBAMACARE done
went and implanted a chinese brain squeeze on me... #%$&!@... whew.. Holy crap!!! did I just type all
of that BS?!? sorry... I cant stand the 8itch! (8 looks like a B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom