• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info

Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill & government should prevent from owning guns"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falls right in line with Homeland Security Chief Napolitano's remarks that ALL veterans should be considered "possible" terrorists because of experience and training.
They sure don't mind calling on that experience and training when they get scared ..do they?
As a USMC Viet Nam vet, I must say that this brings back memories of the "love" and "support" we received when we came home.
Yes vets..from the leaders of our current administration..welcome home and THANKS for your service and sacrifice...they really appreciate it , don't they?

Last edited:
Falls right in lime with Home;land Security Chief Napolitano's remarks that ALL veterans should be considered "possible" terrorists because of experience and training.
?
Butch Napolitano has the experience and training to be a lesbian prostitute, but she isn't one, is she...is she?

If you don't serve time in the military you should not be eligible to vote on any issues concerning the military or veterans! If you ain't been there then don't go there!

The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War,

PTSD is a "new phenomenon as a product o the Iraq war"? Is she ****ing retarded?

PTSD is a "new phenomenon as a product o the Iraq war"? Is she ****ing retarded?

LOL Yeah I am pretty sure it was Audie Murphy who brought that into the light and helped a lot of people in the process.

I did read an interesting fictional cop book. The cops were complaining that the gang-bangers were enlisting in the military, going off to war and receiving all kinds of combat training and experience. And then coming home and re-joining their gangs. Thank you for your service, but that is a scary thought. FICTION ONLY???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom