• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Few guns and Ammo at Robinson salvage

I never get a deal at that crap hole.
Some of the ammo isn’t as good as what academy has from time to time but it’s still good. I thought the takedown I got was a steal. The got the regular wood stock for around 189. You can buy all them up and sell them for 300 on here!

I weNt today, it was like a ODT meet, with four members at the counter. One was buying a nice Ruger 22 break down rifle.( the last one) there was 3 when I walked in! Nice meeting the Carrollton crew.

I went in there earlier, didn't really see anything that caught my eye.. What was the pricing like? I couldn't tell any of the pricing

30% off ammo, and the guns, most overpriced to begin with. I bought 12 gauge , skeet ammo. About $1 less than when it’s on sale at the big box stores. The Ruger 22 was a decent price, about $219 .

I honestly have never found a deal on anything either and hardly worth wading through the other crap.
I guess some people must like it or think they are getting a deal. But yeah looked like a run down goodwill to me. I respect the business ideology cus they pay little to nothing for that merchandise in the store. The guns are probably there as an attraction

I've found SOME DECENT DEALS there..but it really depends on what your looking for at the time.. the guns come from places that are usually way overpriced to start with.. guess that's why they went out of business in the 1st place. Yrs ago I bought a brand new BARNETT CROSSBOW for 350 out the door. Marked at 450.00 or above I think

Back
Top Bottom