• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FFL in NE GA (Athens Area)

Gunfighter

Army Icon
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
291   0
Reaction score
So here's the deal.

I haven't purchased a gun online for quite a while now (since I found ODT!). In the past I would usually have it transferred @ my fav LGS, but want to keep it in the ODT family, so to speak.
If all goes well, tomorrow, I will sell one of my beloved FN FNS's. I have found a RIDICULOUS deal on a SIG P226 (sub $500). Problem is, its in MO. So is there anyone on here that does transfers local to the Athens area? I would be much obliged if so.

Please PM, or call 7708711751 for Brandon. Don't mind traveling a bit, but would like to keep it fairly local.

Thanks in advance.

contact spam at classic city firearms..... hes a new ffl and one of the resident ODT ffl's. hes in athens and i dont know if he does transfers but im sure you can ask. check over in the dealer section and look for the user name classic city firearms. still need to go buy some stuff from him myself....

- - - Updated - - -

Classic City Firearms on here may can help.

you beat me to it!

Don't quote me on this as I don't know if this info is still current, but I believe spamcastle (CCF) was doing $1 transfers.

My transfer fee is $5 for the general public and $1 for ODT site supporters. Please feel free to give me a call, pm, or email. I will need a copy of the sending parties FFL or drivers license if a private individual.

My transfer fee is $5 for the general public and $1 for ODT site supporters. Please feel free to give me a call, pm, or email. I will need a copy of the sending parties FFL or drivers license if a private individual.

This is a great deal and a better excuse to drive to one of my favorite cities!! Thanks Classic City.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom