• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fight video from last nights Steelers Browns game

Not much deterrent with us gun toting rednecks! I cannot believe that guy yanked his helmet off and clobbered him with it! I hear he was suspended for the season, that's not enough to me.

Not much deterrent with us gun toting rednecks! I cannot believe that guy yanked his helmet off and clobbered him with it! I hear he was suspended for the season, that's not enough to me.
He is a good guy, ive seen alot of specials on him and sucks he did that. It is easy to lose your cool in a fight situation but stuff like that just cant happen. He will for sure be suspended the rest of the year and fined heavily.

He is a good guy, ive seen alot of specials on him and sucks he did that. It is easy to lose your cool in a fight situation but stuff like that just cant happen. He will for sure be suspended the rest of the year and fined heavily.

What's his name? Anyways the QB has a hard noggin!

Mason Rudolf started that fight because he was tired of being sacked. No doubt Garret was out of line and should be suspended, but Rudolf needs the same.

Of course it’s only a matter of time before Rudolf starts another brawl with his hot temper, and being such a crappy QB his NFL time is limited anyway. Hope that guy actually got a degree from Oklahoma State because he is going to need it.

Back
Top Bottom