• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Final decision disposing of cremated remains of a terrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a truly terrible person? I'd consider dumping the cremains into a septic system where they could mix and mingle with human excrement. An old fashioned outhouse would be even better.
Luv yer sickness Palmetto, and to follow in your fashion,
How about a jiffie johnny at a midtown construction site, or the jizz pond at Piedmont park
or bag em in dime bags and pass em out at a homeless camp, let the meth heads snort his sorry ass up,

put half in the coffee maker at the local reformed alcoholics coffee shop and use the other half to dry up oil spills in the garage.......

smokey-ashes.gif

If mental illness caused your brother's actions during his life, I would try to be a bit more understanding. You are related to him. I guess it is too late to place the urn inside your Father's coffin ? Your Father chose to keep the urn for some reason important to him, maybe because he understood the reasons for the mental illness and actions. Some cemeteries will allow you to have the urn buried next to another deceased, while others might allow the urn to sit near the headstone like they do with flowers. To err is human; to forgive is divine. Thanks.

A-holes are A-holes in life and that doesn't change in death. I absolutely hate it when people get all weepy about folks that didn't deserve a second thought when they were breathing, and nothing's changed since they're gone.

The simplest thing to do that requires no effort from you is toss the urn in a garbage bag & dispose of as you would any other garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom