• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally had "the talk" with my wife, proud of her and a training question.

To me, none of the issues compare with having to learn good trigger pull on two hands. If she can shoot with just one hand, great. If not, spend the money on guns with nice triggers. :)

Agreed, on all points. I have NO problem investing in guns with nice triggers or investing in nice triggers themselves. To me, the trigger makes or breaks my experience with the gun.

If she cant close her left eye, when she shoots put a piece of tape over her glasses on the left side where she would look thru, it will force her to use her right eye. OR just sight it in for her right eye.

Im right handed left eye dominant, its very common.

I'm the same. I use an eye patch that allows me to keep both eyes open, and site w/ my right eye. It gets easier the more I shoot, but I do find that I revert back if I allow too much time between target practice.

I should have mentioned that I'm fairly ambidextrous naturally. Switching from right/left handed for shooting probably isn't as big a deal for me as it would be for someone that is strongly right handed. She'll just have to figure out what works. I think anything will with enough practice.

Also, forgot this:

"Well then why the heck would Joe Biden say I should only use a double barrel with only TWO shots?" Welcome to the Second Amendment Party, NRA memberships are right this way, dear.

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom