• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fine dining in Gainesville

Smokehouse BBQ on Mundy mill, closed sunday. During the week,Curts cafeteria,Mundy Mill,or Lorettas Mundy Mill
Closed Monday as well. Great group of girls & good Bbq though. Closest Cracker Barrel is exit 8 (8 miles south) right off of the west side of the interstate.
Longhorn & Outback are off of exit 20 Gainesville.
Give Smokehouse a try.

No, sir. Closed, sadly.
Thats sad. The last time I ate there was 02/03/2002. My wife and I were on our way to our honeymoon. After passing it for years on our way to camp in N Georgia for Labor Day to find them closed on the way up and home we decided to make a detour a few hours and eat lunch there. We had a Passqualies in Americus when we were kids and it brought back memories.

There are very few options at the Mundy Mill/985 exit other than the normal fast food chains. There is Lee's Golden Buddha for decent chinese food and La Parilla for good mexican. Personally, I would go 1 exit south (exit 12) and you would have your choice of Moonie's for killer BBQ or Crossroads with everything from burgers to steaks.

For me it don't get no better that Longstreet"s in Gainesville nor Loretta's in Oakwood. Atlanta Highway Seafood is great also. I LOVE their Gumbo.

Back
Top Bottom