• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finished my first lower!

shaneadams90

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
So I needed a lower for my dedicated .22 upper. A while back I bought a NP3 Coated Billet lower from James at Christian Armory Works and have been amassing parts for it...

Thank you to all of you that gave me suggestions in a previous Thread!

I finally got time to finish it today...took me less than 40 min going slow using the videos on youtube!

I got to burn some powder in it today and the Acog is Wonky...I mean WAY off...so I will laser bore site it and get it back to zero..

Stats:
CAW NP3 Milled Lower
DPMS LPK
Timney 3lb trigger
Ergo Grip
Mil-Spec Buffer
Magpul stock
IKH slingplate (I Kick Hippies)

Upper
Tactical Solutions .22 upper
DPMS Carbon hand guard (sanded flat and painted with grey textured paint)
Acog with Doctor site

View attachment 157386

photo copy 2.jpg

Last edited:
That lower is just sexy

It is pretty slick....literally...it's slick....the NP3 Coating should make it easier to clean...another cool feature is that it has a set screw that allows you to put tension on the upper to take out any slop that is there. Fortunately, the Tactical Solutions upper and CAW lower mated well together with very little play..a little tension on that set screw and she locks up tight...

I am stumped as to what would cause my upper/Acog to be so far out of whack! Gonna have to go back to the drawing board on that...

Any suggestions?

Whoa, nice lookin' setup!

Looks like the ACOG is too far back but that wouldn't explain it being so far out.

Is it off on elevation or windage or both?

Back
Top Bottom