• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearm Transactions and Bill of Sale, CWP, Driver's License........

Just proof you can't be too careful. Anyone who asked to see his ID and Ga Weapons Carry License did due diligence.

What if he were a felon and ywan't ask to see anything?

Might need a lawyer. You can not be too careful especially under the current administration.
I have an old friend that built my first 2 ARs and a damn nice Caspian 1911 Commander in the 90s. In the early 90s he worked at a gun shop called Hanoi Hanks in east Macon. So one day a guy walks in and wanted to buy a 38 snub. He said his house had been burglarized and all his guns were taken. So Henry sold him with a Rossi or a Charter Arms I can't remember which but something fairly cheap. Then this yuppie acting ****er asked if he would load it up with the ammo he bought with it. And he did. Guy leaves no problem. Maybe an hour or two later the Macon PD calls and asks Henry why his prints are all over the gun that the Bibb Co District Attorney just killed himself with. Henry had a carry permit and a nice collection of NFA goodies. So his prints weren't hard to find. But that's just an example of what CAN happen. I don't see it happening here like it would on Armslist or what used to be on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom