• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

First AR-15 Build Finally Completed!!!

Thanks put 80rds through it tonight without a flaw, only thing is it scratched the side of the upper receiver when ejecting the cartridges. Never got to continuously pull the trigger because of the range rules, so I'm still waiting to let all hell break loose but no complaints. At 25yrds put all 30 rds in about a 4in grouping not to bad just gotta get a better feeling for the sights. If anyone knows of an outdoor range it if someone has some land around the kennesaw area I'm all ears. Thanks guys

I'm finally complete with my first AR-15 Build. What do you guys think?

16" Daniel Defense CHF Barrel
Noveske Stripped Lower
PSA Lower Parts Kit
Troy Industries 13" Bravo Battle Rail
Spikes HTP/MPI BCG
M4 Flat Top Receiver
Magpul MOE RVG
Magpul Gen. 2 MBUS Back-Up Rear/Front Sights
Magpul MOE Carbine Stock
Magpul P-Mag

I got a high point 9mm and a marlin 22 Ill trade ya???? PM SENT

No just kidding nice set up bro......

Thanks put 80rds through it tonight without a flaw, only thing is it scratched the side of the upper receiver when ejecting the cartridges. Never got to continuously pull the trigger because of the range rules, so I'm still waiting to let all hell break loose but no complaints. At 25yrds put all 30 rds in about a 4in grouping not to bad just gotta get a better feeling for the sights. If anyone knows of an outdoor range it if someone has some land around the kennesaw area I'm all ears. Thanks guys

Go up 75 to Resaca to the DNR outdoor range. It's 100 yards, $5 to park. Love that place.

Back
Top Bottom