• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time seeing this footage and if true it changes everything!

The only thing pathetic I see in this "back and forth" is your willingness to spit on the men and women who stand in your stead. That's a very special form of cowardice and arrogance.

Yep. Pretty much spot on. Generally when someone makes an uneducated broad statement like that, there is much more to it and generally some kind of personal issue. Not much else to say in this thread.
Later

Last edited:
Why are generators in the basement leaking fuel again? What caused that interesting occurrence? I don't necessarily buy into the "controlled demolition" argument, it's ALL conjecture- including the official story. It helps to see OTHER skyscrapers that fell due to fire and compare the events to one that had structural damage from an impact. Personally, i'd expect an uneven collapse, at least to one degree or another, as hard as it is to get them to fall properly INTENTIONALLY it seems mighty convenient.

They did a pretty good job with the B1 and SR71, Tuskegee, space station based weapons platforms, the atom bomb....
yeah, they are completely incompetent, that's how they got into power. :p

You can ALWAYS keep a secret with the proper motivation, plenty of uniformed men working for our national interests do it every day, it's mighty foolish to think you CAN'T keep a secret, especially with the propaganda machine in full swing. Don't forget, hitler managed to con quite a few million Germans into going along with his (initially) secret genocide. Nazis were pretty good at keeping secrets too (just not at keeping people, lol).

Always assume that the information you receive is GIGO when it comes from ANY source that stands to look foolish, suffer litigation, or otherwise be at economic risk. Asking questions doesn't make one crazy, pursuit of knowledge and questioning the narrative is ALWAYS a good idea. Ignore the flute, do not follow the piper out of town.

Folks who are pro police are always saying "if you aren't guilty of a crime you have nothing to hide"

These same folks lambast those who find questions with the 9/11 attack.

Well, if the Feds aren't guilty of any wrongdoing, incompetence (Benghazi?) or an actual false flag event, then WHY ISN'T the data available to the public? Where are the thousands of videos?

I'd like to see for myself, forgive me for not believing the words of the media and government off hand.

Best comment on this thread. Good for you sir. All real thinking starts with critical thinking and most on this thread have no critical thinking skills. People should research the comments made by various 9/11 Commission investigators who indicated that they were not satisfied with the results of the commission and some even supported a criminal probe into various government official's statements. So, appears that individuals on this thread are more confident in the official story than even some of the people on the commission.

Also, what happened to all that gold being stored in the underground levels of the WTC?

Oh and what about the 2 TRILLION dollars missing in Pentagon financial transactions that was announced by Rumsfeld on 9/10?

Back
Top Bottom