• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time seeing this footage and if true it changes everything!

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Army General Stubblebine a 32yr veteran has his faith in the American government shaken and changed forever based on what he now believes happened on 9/11.

Then there is this video that is just as damning! Like the General I would not believe our government would do such a thing. The evidence explained by a demolitions expert who blows buildings up for a living. This is unbelieveable! Ask yourself? Would the government do this and would the American media help them cover it up? How many of you knew that the military was conducting airline hijacking drills on 9/11/2001??
I give you Obama and the media that continues to cover him up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont change anything. There is just as much if not more damning proof that sandy hook never happened, the moon landing never happened, and JFK.. And so on. The media will never shine the spotlight on real facts and the sheepel don't care to know anything beyond what they hear on the first 2min clip on the 6 o'clock news. Most of America is content in there ignorant bliss and the rest of us are just nutty conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
Gen. Stubblebine......

You might want to read up on the messenger.....and that's not taking away from his honorable service but he has some interesting theories about more than a few things.

But then maybe I'm just a "sheeple" :)

Army General Stubblebine a 32yr veteran has his faith in the American government shaken and changed forever based on what he now believes happened on 9/11.

Then there is this video that is just as damning! Like the General I would not believe our government would do such a thing. The evidence explained by a demolitions expert who blows buildings up for a living. This is unbelieveable! Ask yourself? Would the government do this and would the American media help them cover it up? ............. How many of you knew that the military was conducting airline hijacking drills on 9/11/2001??
I give you Obama and the media that continues to cover him up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4

Samething with the BOSTON Marathon Bombing. Proven Role Players at the Scene of the Bombing and Reported Drills were asked about during the First Interviews with Police. and at the Scene when the boy was captured, one of the same Roll Players Interviewed that was also at the Scene of the Bombing. Coinsidence my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen. Stubblebine......

You might want to read up on the messenger.....and that's not taking away from his honorable service but he has some interesting theories about more than a few things.

But then maybe I'm just a "sheeple" :)

Hey, better to be a "sheeple" than to stare at goats ;)

It wont change anything. There is just as much if not more damning proof that sandy hook never happened, the moon landing never happened, and JFK.. And so on. The media will never shine the spotlight on real facts and the sheepel don't care to know anything beyond what they hear on the first 2min clip on the 6 o'clock news. Most of America is content in there ignorant bliss and the rest of us are just nutty conspiracy theorist.

Uh, yup! LMAO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom