• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fish all day…

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
B745B075-923F-4C9C-B871-86481E39AA39.jpeg

I caught 96 horned frogs and wolverines this afternoon trolling with egg sinkers in 300 ft of water.since dark been hitting the
dock lights throwing buckeyes at bulldogs.the bulldogs are not keeping up with the buckeyes may have to slow the retrieve
down a tad.

I caught 96 horned frogs and wolverines this afternoon trolling with egg sinkers in 300 ft of water.since dark been hitting the
dock lights throwing buckeyes at bulldogs.the bulldogs are not keeping up with the buckeyes may have to slow the retrieve
down a tad.
Just add a little pause to the retrieve, it will work out fine

Just add a little pause to the retrieve, it will work out fine
Well I actually woke the minnows up in the minnow bucket and cast a little farther past the post while the Buckeyes were fading in the light luckily when I kicked over the minnow bucket no buckeyes fell out.it became a very good fishing trip throughout the struggles.

Well I actually woke the minnows up in the minnow bucket and cast a little farther past the post while the Buckeyes were fading in the light luckily when I kicked over the minnow bucket no buckeyes fell out.it became a very good fishing trip throughout the struggles.
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work

Back
Top Bottom