• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishae,Fishae,Fishaaaaaeeee! 5 8's with no wild cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't get em as big as those in the hooch but do have a lot of fun with what we have.

I don't fish the hooch that much anymore other than above Helen every once in a while. Just never came up with a new user name. And to me, trout fishing is blast even when I don't catch anything.

You sound confident! Been awhile since I did any good crappie fishing. It's lots of fun!

I fish Chickamauga in TN and fish it a lot but usually for bass. I ran out of crappie in the freezer a few weeks ago and need more. This time of year they're really easy to target on that lake if you know what you're doing.

I don't fish the hooch that much anymore other than above Helen every once in a while. Just never came up with a new user name. And to me, trout fishing is blast even when I don't catch anything.

Well the DNR has been stocking some really nice fish in Panther Creek this year. A lot of their older breeding stock I think. It's open to artificial and bait (except minnows) with no size limit. You can camp anywhere you want as long as you don't homestead. Be glad to introduce any ODT'er to the stream.

Last edited:
I'd love to learn more about trout fishing, only been two or three times and never did too good. You fishing live or artificial?

I fish Chickamauga in TN and fish it a lot but usually for bass. I ran out of crappie in the freezer a few weeks ago and need more. This time of year they're really easy to target on that lake if you know what you're doing.

Lake Lanier used to be easy pickings for crappie but that's been awhile now.

I'd love to learn more about trout fishing, only been two or three times and never did too good. You fishing live or artificial?

Mostly certain spinners on ultra lite rigs. The larger ones seem to like the spinners in fast water. Salmon eggs and "canned" bait work well in ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom