• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishae,Fishae,Fishaaaaaeeee! 5 8's with no wild cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when can do some Fishing Guide service? I live in Cumming and would seriously like to learn from a proven successful fisher...

Do you fly fish or use bait?

Thanks for any info you can disclose.

So when can do some Fishing Guide service? I live in Cumming and would seriously like to learn from a proven successful fisher...

Do you fly fish or use bait?

Thanks for any info you can disclose.
There are some purists who fly fish up here and I have the ultimate respect for the craft but there are other more efficient methods for filing your belly (or freezer) with trout. As mentioned earlier,certain spinners with ultra lite rigs work best. Locals use corn,crickets,worms,or flavored canned bait that is available at, where else, the local walmart. If you seriously want to come up give me a pm and I'll clue you in on the currant hot baits and spinners.

Nice size Trout there 57. One day I'm gonna take you up on the invite. If you every get down this way I will take you to one of the henry county water authority's lakes. 2 weeks ago we loaded up on slabs and man they were good with hushpuppies & Corona. How is the burp gun?

Nice size Trout there 57. One day I'm gonna take you up on the invite. If you every get down this way I will take you to one of the henry county water authority's lakes. 2 weeks ago we loaded up on slabs and man they were good with hushpuppies & Corona. How is the burp gun?

Hungry.....lol!

Had to fish fast this evening. Left the shop at 4:00, hit the stream and snagged my eight and back at the house by 5:12. Grandaughter had a school program I went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom