• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishing gear

This^^^^^

used fishing rod is only worth a few bucks, maybe a little more with a reel,
fishing reels depreciate faster than archery,
lures are worth pennies on the dollar.....quarter, fifty cent, maybe a dollar on the higher end stuff.
i've fished bass tournaments for 10+ years and i would hate to see how little i would get back for my gear.

set out the really high end stuff if there is any and lump the rest into a lot.
Thanks MR. POSITIVE. I'm not trying to squeeze gold from a goose, but help a widow out. If you don't have any real input, thanks for playing but - BYE Feilicia!

Try the forums at bass resource
I think I shall look there as well, but I have also had some good feedback and advice from here. NOW to just get out from under work so that at the end of a day I'm feeling like I can do something besides eat and drink bourbons! HELL, Since saturday I've not even FELT like havin a CIGAR!

i think hes gonna be fine guys
Thanks to YOU for your guidance. We'll get there.

Thanks MR. POSITIVE. I'm not trying to squeeze gold from a goose, but help a widow out. If you don't have any real input, thanks for playing but - BYE Feilicia!

that was real input, if you cant take friendly advice and reality, maybe you should ask elsewhere. If you want someone to tell you exactly what you what you want to hear and coddle you, again, wrong place.
I answered the question you asked so....since you don't want the help you asked for.....you just lost a potential buyer and or help valuing this stuff.
But again, set out the really high end stuff if there is any and lump the rest into a lot.

Yep I’ve got Shimano Calais, G loomis and stuff like that from 15 years ago when I fished every weekend. I only fish a couple times a year now but I keep all that stuff cause it’s worth less than new Walmart gear now.

the guy has some cool stuff. nice stuff.
sure its used a lot of it but nowhere near
as little as what you guys are saying its worth.
no its not as close to retail money as he would like
but there again some cool stuff setting there.

I just hope should the man have been looking down
and saw the efforts being made to help out his wife
left behind that he is pleased with the results and those
involved.

Back
Top Bottom