• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Red Flag Laws

So these idiots are blaming everybody but the LE who could have easily prevented and or mitigated the Parkland shooting. SMH

They should have called it a Blue Flag, for those stupid Liberal Democrats who will give up their Constitutional Rights for a false sense of security.

Seems to me if you can be stripped of one constitutional right because you exercised another constitutional right, neither of those can accurately be called rights but privileges granted by a governing power at its discretion.
There was much blame to go around in the Parkland shooting, none of which should fall on the head of the sane, legal gun owner exercising his or her constitutional rights and much of which should fall on the entities charged with enforcing the laws foisted upon the citizens by an unrepresentative governing body.

I dont see how it is constitutional to strip rights away from someone without a conviction by a jury of peers

This is giving power to a court and law enforcement agency with no proper channel for appeal it would seem like

That and rick scott is a fence riding ****er. He is like john mccain light

I dont see how it is constitutional to strip rights away from someone without a conviction by a jury of peers

This is giving power to a court and law enforcement agency with no proper channel for appeal it would seem like

That and rick scott is a fence riding ****er. He is like john mccain light

I'm also wondering about that whole due process thing I heard tell of.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/due_process

Constitutional rights?

“These are individuals who are often exercising their first amendment rights online, who are protecting constitutionally protected speech online,” she said. “Maybe it was odious, maybe people didn’t like it but they were hit with the risk protection order because of it.”

Back
Top Bottom