• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Speeding Ticket

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
I got a speeding ticket in Jackson County Florida. 19 over

Officer was nice, handled a gun in the car very professionally for the most part, etc.

we talked about guns, police work, the law, etc... overall nice guy

At the end of the ticket he reminded me that if he did not submit the ticket in 15 days I could have it dismissed. I didn't think much of it assuming it was form language per se, but my GF found it funny.

30 days later(the maximum amount of time to pay it out of court) he had still not submitted the ticket and it was dismissed (I could have sent a letter to have it dismissed at 15 but didn't feel like making his job hell for him, assuming it would come back to him later).

So did he lose it or was this on purpose? wither way I saved $250 that CCf will now happily take from me when the Octane 45 clears its form 3. That ****er bleeds me dry.

Sounds to me like he did you a solid. He pretty much told you in so many words that he was not going to turn it in. He could not let you go without doing some sort of paperwork. You are luckier than I. Last speeding ticket I got was for 12 over. **** smithville PD.

I think he gave you a break, I got one for 14 over from Acworth PD the other day and we talked about guns and all kinds of stuff and he still wrote me a ticket. I pulled the ticket up on the site where you can pay it instead of going to court and he sure as hell turned it in...

Back
Top Bottom