• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flow through cans vs traditional?

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with them? Specifically the Huxwrx flow 7.62 ti or 5.56k? They seem to meter really well for a flow through can. Main appeal is reduced report while not adding additional gas to the face. Lefty shooter, so anything dumping additional garbage in my face is basically a non-starter. It would be going on piston rifles with AGBs.

Anybody have any experience with them? Specifically the Huxwrx flow 7.62 ti or 5.56k? They seem to meter really well for a flow through can. Main appeal is reduced report while not adding additional gas to the face. Lefty shooter, so anything dumping additional garbage in my face is basically a non-starter. It would be going on piston rifles with AGBs.
Yeah, I have been looking also ......... Silencer co Velos LBP looking good / sounding, to me just have not committed yet....

I have a Flow 556K can I have shot some for a demo, you are still going to get some gas in your face on a DI Gun. I tried a bootleg adjustable gas block and did not offer and advantage on my setup. If you have a piston gun with a AGB not sure how beneficial a flow through will be to you. My 11.5" with AGB and a Turbo T2 has less gas to the face.

As right handed shooters, all of my friends with flow throughts love them. My wife really isnt a can gal, and demanded we get a few flow throughts. The Rad 9 on her PCC is her new favorite thing for 2 gun matches. She likes the Polonium K I grabbed her, but she is demanding a Ventum now. Made her Christmas gift easy this yeat ha.

I have a Flow 556K can I have shot some for a demo, you are still going to get some gas in your face on a DI Gun. I tried a bootleg adjustable gas block and did not offer and advantage on my setup. If you have a piston gun with a AGB not sure how beneficial a flow through will be to you. My 11.5" with AGB and a Turbo T2 has less gas to the face.

I’m sure it’s diminishing returns but it’s a spot where I’ll spend cash to shave percentiles.

Back
Top Bottom