Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Government conspiracy

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Flu and tacos together

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Just got my first grandson and the son and DIL are mandating all my shots are up to date. Got the flu shot and now need TDAP. Then that leaves rabies and distemper right?

flu shot cant fight against all flu and if your doctor told you that i highly suggest finding a better doctor

Right. My wife manages a Dr's. office and we all get a flu shot every year. Fortunately we have never had the flu, but it is at best an educated guess to what strain the vaccine is protecting you against that year.

A lot of people say that they get the flu after getting the shot, and while it is possible that you get the flu after getting a flu shot, you can not get the flu from the actual shot itself. That is a myth.

Another thing is people mistake a cold for the flu. I've had a bad cold where it's had me in the dump for a few days, but the flu will put your "member" in the dirt for a week or longer.

The flu shot is like any vaccine, it always has a less than 100% effectiveness. If you can reduce your risk of contracting the flu by 50%, why not?

If you are anti flu shot, you are anti vaccine. Might as well not get your kids vaccinated for measles, rubella, or polio. They are not 100% effective either so why bother.

No flu shot = no protection from the flu. Getting the flu shot= possibility of protection from the flu. Make tour own decision.

Back
Top Bottom