• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN Rattle Snake bit me man REALLY?!?!?

Did it not inject venom?

Cause your leg and foot doesn't look that bad.

Sometimes venomous snakes will not inject the venom on every strike.

Hope it heals quickly. But you need to buy a lotter ticket if that's as bad as it gets.

At first I couldn't really feel anything. Then as I'm waiting on a ride and finished my Jack n Coke it started heating up big time. 2 hours in I was getting antivenom and by then it felt like someone was banging on my ankle with a hammer. Now my hemoglobin is through the roof and I can't clear this bad ass headache! !

Did it not inject venom?

Cause your leg and foot doesn't look that bad.

Sometimes venomous snakes will not inject the venom on every strike.

Hope it heals quickly. But you need to buy a lotter ticket if that's as bad as it gets.
Yes it did. My leg was like 3 times it's normal size

That is crazy dude. I have a friend of a friend that in the past 3 years he has been bit 6 times by a rattle snake. Last time they gave him a handful of benadryl and an IV?

Dam, think of the guns that 110667 would have bought, but you had to go or face really serious consequences,
Didn't get snake but at a Pistol match had to prop on elbows and broke loose a bone spur, surgery the 10th, hurts like a SOB, be 67, 5 days after surgery, maturing is a biaaaatch.
20160805_080417_resized.jpg 20160718_134254_resized.jpg

yah antivenom prices are one of the craziest things out there. I've seen stories of single bags costing over 200k, ****s insane

Back
Top Bottom