FNX 45 Tactical Holster & RMR advice wanted

TAG

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
So I can't believe I finally did it. I bought the FNX 45 Tactical. I shot it today, and man it is smooth right out of the box. follow up shots line up quickly. I'm impressed and the price is finally easier to stomach.

FNX 45 Tactical Owners, which holsters do you recommend (not to conceal carry, but to train and wear if and when the Zombies come).

Also, RMR recommendations please?
Thank you in advance.

image.jpg

Mine rides in a KT-Mech. I've enjoyed it so far...

Reactions: TAG
The best deal for an RMR right now is through Cabela's. I don't remember the model number but they're running a sale on the Trijicon RMR. Look in the steals and deals section for information. I got one and really like it on my FNX.

I need a holster as well but need a left-handed. Probably will contact black point tactical soon

The best deal for an RMR right now is through Cabela's. I don't remember the model number but they're running a sale on the Trijicon RMR. Look in the steals and deals section for information. I got one and really like it on my FNX.

I need a holster as well but need a left-handed. Probably will contact black point tactical soon
I jumped on that deal. I think it's the RM07. Not sure though.

But I'm also left handed and have been shopping for a holster. Not sure how I wanna carry it though yet. It's not an EDC or CC weapon in my opinion even though some people do it. It belongs in a leg holster (thigh) but that's just me personally. It's too big and heavy for CC and I'm 6'3 230 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom