• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

folks that are savvy to the beretta 92fs/m9! quick question

christianjones

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
88   0
Reaction score
I've never owned one but shot a few. I see them come up used from time to time. I only intend on having one but I will run it, so it needs not be a safe queen or a rare model. Ive seen a 92G model locally for about 430 otd. I'd like an M9 since its the military designation but do understand that the differences between the m9 and 92 fs are very minimal. On the aftermarket, what is a good price either of these guns? It seems like I see the M9 less but that could just be me,

The 92G is the decocker model . Double action single action decocker with no safety . Best model. All my 92s are G models .

C15137F1-63BC-40C8-8829-D4EFAF39691C.jpeg
490D4B71-D088-409A-BB60-D6FE349CA336.jpeg

im gonna call where I last saw it tomorrow. if they still have it ill likely buy it tomorrow evening. If they still have it and I don't, ill send you info promptly. its been about 4 days since I was there so its likely gone but who knows.

im gonna call where I last saw it tomorrow. if they still have it ill likely buy it tomorrow evening. If they still have it and I don't, ill send you info promptly. its been about 4 days since I was there so its likely gone but who knows.
Thanks . You should get it . I used a 92g well past 50k . Slide eventually cracked but I spent $250 , new slide and it’s back going again

Thanks . You should get it . I used a 92g well past 50k . Slide eventually cracked but I spent $250 , new slide and it’s back going again
cool. hope its still there. If not I know I can get a 92fs and have it converted to G right? either way, just wanting one and would prefer a deal in it. Ive got carry pistols and other stuff this would just be a range toy or something to throw onto my alice LBE for playing dress up

cool. hope its still there. If not I know I can get a 92fs and have it converted to G right? either way, just wanting one and would prefer a deal in it. Ive got carry pistols and other stuff this would just be a range toy or something to throw onto my alice LBE for playing dress up
Yes they make a conversion kit . It’s easy to install and is pretty cheap

Back
Top Bottom