food sealer

I just watched a youtube on your machine....he couldn't do a whole frozen chicken in it....what am I missing??
There's two big removable Teflon blocks (like inch thick cutting boards) that sit just off the bottom to fill the void to reduce vacuum time, maybe he didn't remove those?

Dunno the model of the unit I have, but it's a Foodsaver with the little additional "can sealer". For some stuff, I've learned that I need to double bag it to help prevent punctures and whatnot. Overall, it was a good investment, and I use the unit mostly when I buy bulk meat on sale.

We use a foodsaver. It is pretty basic but has a hose attachment for these containers it came with I've never used that feature.

I get bags off of Amazon because the name brand bags are expensive.

We use it almost every week after grocery shopping.

If you do ground meat make it flat it thaws faster and you can stack it like in the freezer.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

We use a foodsaver. It is pretty basic but has a hose attachment for these containers it came with I've never used that feature.

I get bags off of Amazon because the name brand bags are expensive.

We use it almost every week after grocery shopping.

If you do ground meat make it flat it thaws faster and you can stack it like in the freezer.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
I've been thinking about your comment..."flatten it"....I've watched a few video's today...they also suggest flattening it....I was think'n....when you flatten it, if you can do it equally....you could then, chop it in half, and have a preformed burger....o.k...it'd square, that doesn't bother me....just think'n....out loud....

Back
Top Bottom