for the guys that like unique lower receivers...

I love the P-40. If I had one of these lowers, but probably never will order one, I would paint the whole rifle OD and color the sharks face the same as on the P-40 and find a good place to include the circled star marking too. Hell, do the whole rifle in a tastefull WWII sceme.

I love the P-40. If I had one of these lowers, but probably never will order one, I would paint the whole rifle OD and color the sharks face the same as on the P-40 and find a good place to include the circled star marking too. Hell, do the whole rifle in a tastefull WWII sceme.

I feel the same way.. I was a Flying Tigers freak when I was a kid... :)

What if you used this lower, painted as I said above, and got wood (is walnut available?) furniture that you then treated to mimic M1 walnut appearance? Throw an old fashion looking sling on it. You could have a small version of the "letter" that was on the back of the flying tigers jackets on the side if the butt stock.

Last edited:
I agree on the handguard... also, have seen where they have failed although I think the new polymers are probably a lot less prone to that issue. Definitely a trade-off although the light weight is nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom