For you Berkshire Hathaway fans…….

What is your succession plan?

• Sell immediately!

• Stay the course, Charlie knows his stuff

• Buy the dip, It’ll recover in about 5 minutes

• What’s Berkshire?

• I like taco bell

Results are only viewable after voting.
A lot of those ETF have done well over the long haul. I wish someone would have pulled me aside when I was 19-20 and unleashed on the world Id started back then and probably be retired right now. They just dont teach that stuff in high school or at least not in the 80's. They taught us how to write a check and attempt to balance our checkbook.

Just think if you had bought one share when it went public. One share of BRK. A is over $500K. It has never split. That's why they came up with BRK.B for the masses....
I bought the B shares when they first came out. Then it split 3 for 1 and I bought more. My first shares cost ~~25.00 per share. It's trading today at 351.96 per share.

I bought the A-shares long before the B-shares were issued.

I am keeping them. I've read and re-read every annual report for 40 years so I understand the Company with Charlie/Warren and what may happen next.

It's still the best financial balance sheet in the world. I am holding.

I am keeping them. I've read and re-read every annual report for 40 years so I understand the Company with Charlie/Warren and what may happen next.

Congrats

Just think if you had bought one share when it went public. One share of BRK. A is over $500K. It has never split. That's why they came up with BRK.B for the masses....
I see no mention of the cost of one share when it went public. regardless, after taxes (the ones that are visble, and inflation (the one that is not visible but there never the less) one will not realize the $500k mentioned above. Also there are most likely entry and exit fees for this fund.

What will it be worth when the dollar collapses and the CBDC's take over?

Back
Top Bottom