• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Force Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would think that members here understand that becoming members here means that they agree to follow the rules of this site. Certain words, comments, pictures, etc are not allowed on this site, and again, to become a member here, you agreed to follow those rules. It is not a 1a issue at all. But, you have the right to think what you want. lol

One would think that members here understand that becoming members here means that they agree to follow the rules of this site. Certain words, comments, pictures, etc are not allowed on this site, and again, to become a member here, you agreed to follow those rules. It is not a 1a issue at all. But, you have the right to think what you want. lol

Did you know your avatar looks like my shrinks office, never had a shrink until Mar. 29, 2013 (ODT join date) :becky:

Did you know your avatar looks like my shrinks office, never had a shrink until Mar. 29, 2013 (ODT join date) :becky:
Hahahaha! I have seen some of your posts....you do need a shrink! hahahahahaha!
Photo of S&W main building, not your shrinks office....at least I hope not! lol

"Force Ignore" And I make fun of my wife and all those hens at the salon...... I've had nothing but fun on here myself , recognised a few that need observed from a distance , and got poked at a couple times , but I like it. What if we look at it like this = Lord forbid but if things go south (bad real bad) these guys that just can't stand each other would , I think stand together. I heard this preacher say "them people you think just can't stand you might be praying for you all along instead of talking bout you behind your back like you think). Free 2cents deal of the day.

Hahahaha! I have seen some of your posts....you do need a shrink! hahahahahaha!
Photo of S&W main building, not your shrinks office....at least I hope not! lol
Admit it, you do see why I'm confused, or is it just me (again) :becky:?
payneedS&W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom