• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Mustang GT350R

Your just putting fresh rubber on one end, and leaving a worn, over heat cycled tires on the other. May be fine for normal driving, but would make for interesting handling at an autocross or track day event.

Which is what's terrible. The Camaro can eat rear tires while the fronts should be one set of fronts to every two sets of rears but something about it when you replace the rears it feels like you disconnected sway bar links or something and suddenly the car handles like a lifted truck.

Did he yank on the parking brake?

Looks like it was up in the aftermath and the rears looked to be not turning in the slo-mo replay.

Doesn't sound like he ever lifted off the throttle. That Ram is totaled though which is even worse. He was in no way a part of it.

Okay I didn't intend to piss off the Porsche owners. That wasn't my point. My point was that I think it's wrong to build and sell 4 door Porsche cars or any other sports car brand. I'm not in that income bracket but I assume you could accomplish the same thing in a 5 or 7 series BMW. I mean if you just had to have 4 doors.
An m5 will be a good run, no 7 series will do it. You didn't piss me off, you just sound ignorant to what these cars will do.

Speaking of Neon's being neglected. Have you ever stopped and looked around at how many SRT-4's have disappeared? Look at the similar cars from those years and they are frequently seen on the roads, but an SRT-4 might be seen once every few months if that.

Check the junkyards...

Back
Top Bottom