• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Mustang GT350R

mump-1006-01-o+1969-ford-mustang-boss-302+front-view.jpg

Yeah, I beg to differ...

Agreed, I owned this one
boss.JPG

mump-1006-01-o+1969-ford-mustang-boss-302+front-view.jpg

Yeah, I beg to differ...

When Porsche started sending SUVs over here I thought it was pitiful. Now they have a 4 door version of whatever the 9 series is now. Seriously, a 4 door Porsche? .

If your car has 4 doors it's a sedan. And sedans AINT sports cars.
Tell you what, I will put up my 4 door Porsche Panamera S on a track or in the mountains against anything you own and we will see how it does.

Last edited:
Tell you what, I will put up my 4 door Porsche Panamera S on a track or in the mountains against anything you own and we will see how it does.
Okay I didn't intend to piss off the Porsche owners. That wasn't my point. My point was that I think it's wrong to build and sell 4 door Porsche cars or any other sports car brand. I'm not in that income bracket but I assume you could accomplish the same thing in a 5 or 7 series BMW. I mean if you just had to have 4 doors.

We have become a candy ass nation as a whole. When Porsche started sending SUVs over here I thought it was pitiful. Now they have a 4 door version of whatever the 9 series is now. Seriously, a 4 door Porsche? Now we have 4 door Jeep Wranglers. And those are for guys that told their wives they wanted a Jeep. Then their wives said only if car seats and strollers would fit in it. I don't wanna piss anyone off but when I see one of them 4 door Wranglers especially with the doors removed heading down the road I just think how retarded it looks. Maybe I'm just getting old and out of touch but to me there are only a couple of cool 4 door cars. One is an early 60s suicide door Lincoln and the other is a pre 87 Jaguar XJ6.

I still don't know why the 4 door Chargers and 300s remain popular and the Magnum failed. But then maybe I'm just a wagon kind of guy.
Man, you have the most odd taste in cars. Manufacturers build what people want. The 4-door Wranglers are great sellers and will always be (I dont like them either). I see nothing wrong with a 4-door "sport" sedan or SUV. You can have the great versatility of a 4-door and still have fun while doing it.

Speaking of Neon's being neglected. Have you ever stopped and looked around at how many SRT-4's have disappeared? Look at the similar cars from those years and they are frequently seen on the roads, but an SRT-4 might be seen once every few months if that.
I see them alot here in Cartersville One of our guys at work has one. They didnt sell alot of them, so naturally you dont see that many. They are cheap though. You can pick one up for around $5K easily. Its still a Neon though..

Several customers have come in to buy rear tires for their Camaros, drive home and call back a few days later asking us to order front tires to match. It honestly feels like a death trap in these cars when you put new tires on one end and not the other. Not sure what it does to the handling but it is terrifying to drive.
View attachment 600488
Your just putting fresh rubber on one end, and leaving a worn, over heat cycled tires on the other. May be fine for normal driving, but would make for interesting handling at an autocross or track day event.

Back
Top Bottom