• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Used to be in the low $300s around here. Seen them @Low $400 today...

Gotcha. I’ve always kinda known that the Chinese SKS’s were kinda the bottom tier or entry level price wise. Then the Yugo’s being about mid level and the Russian ones being regarded as the top level or highest priced ones.

Gotcha. I’ve always kinda known that the Chinese SKS’s were kinda the bottom tier or entry level price wise. Then the Yugo’s being about mid level and the Russian ones being regarded as the top level or highest priced ones.

Yeah, I've bought several over the years at my LGS for $300ish, some cheaper than that. Even recently. But yesterday I went there and they had 2 for over $400. They were nice, but so were the others I bought. My buddy that works there told me the prices have started going up, I guess they haven't been able to get them as cheap as before. The Yugos have been mid tier like you say...been wanting one of those for a long time. Maybe I need to look a little more seriously for one? Hmmm...

On another note, I have a hell of an offer on my SAR, more than I could get if I posted it up for sale. So tempting but money isn't everything...I just can't sell it yet lol...

Yeah, I've bought several over the years at my LGS for $300ish, some cheaper than that. Even recently. But yesterday I went there and they had 2 for over $400. They were nice, but so were the others I bought. My buddy that works there told me the prices have started going up, I guess they haven't been able to get them as cheap as before. The Yugos have been mid tier like you say...been wanting one of those for a long time. Maybe I need to look a little more seriously for one? Hmmm...

On another note, I have a hell of an offer on my SAR, more than I could get if I posted it up for sale. So tempting but money isn't everything...I just can't sell it yet lol...

SAR-1 is a very nice AK. I wouldn't sell it.

Back
Top Bottom