• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Looks like an Izzy marked one to me that might be worth $30 if in fantastic shape? I traded 3x 6 or 7 of those that were like that. He sent me a cable lock in trade (true, but that's not all he sent me). :becky:

Nice! I'd take $30 for it. I don't need a cable lock lol...

Hope you Kalash fellers are all doing well. I only creep this thread lately and first thing I do is catch up here when logging on. Work schedule and 3 year old plus 4 month old keeps me light on time and gun funds after blowing out the budget when I initially dove in this thread ha! I have 20 ideas on what I want to do next, but no money to do it!! I find myself clicking on every AK ad I come across now, used to overlook them so thanks for that.
Don’t worry we’ll hold your spot :becky:

Looks like an Izzy marked one to me that might be worth $30 if in fantastic shape? I traded 3x 6 or 7 of those that were like that. He sent me a cable lock in trade (true, but that's not all he sent me). :becky:
But the tanker mag pouch swung this heavily in my favor!
What's the secret for removing a super tight dustcover?
Grip like Russian bear.

Or wait until you get a Galil. Try getting that dust cover off easily lol

Well I'm fixing to pick up a set of wheels and tires tonight for $1200. Gotta replenish the savings account. Check my FS ads.
Just saw the $200 SOCOM Barrels!
You fellas who just bought lowers need to snag one of those!
Stang, if you post those over on Arfcom there will be a feeding frenzy fo sure! Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom